....slowly, but surely.....

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stomach Ache

Why is it that my stomach is always in some kind of turmoil?
I'm having trouble digesting something, I have gas, I have a fupa for a few days, it's just a mess! I'm going to have to see someone about this. My guess right now is that it's my diet. I need to incorporate more green vegetables and less meat and high fructose corn syrup. (which I am horribly addicted to)

I want a stomach that's tight and shrunken. I want my stomach and intestine to only be used to snatch nutrients from the lonely morsels of carefully selected food products meant only to keep my body from dying. As a matter of fact, I don't even want a stomach. I want a bio-material distribution unit. Yeah thats it.

Well, I'm off to the gym / physiological improvement facility.

No comments: