....slowly, but surely.....

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Simple Fun









I've had such a wonderful beginning to my vacation. My best friend came up from DC along with his cousin and another friend from North Carolina. We went out dancing, to the beach, dinner and so on. It was really lovely, I can't remember when I've laughed or smiled more. It's good to know that I still had a good time left in me.

I've been invited to go to Atlanta this upcoming week and I'm contemplating that. I feel so relaxed already it's kind of unsettling. I'm usually in such a state of stress and aggravation because of the work that I do. It's nice not to have deal with problem after problem after problem for a change.

The picture above is some kind of African orchid. I'm thinking about having it cut into my hair as a fun summer design. Write me and let me know what you think about it.

No comments: