....slowly, but surely.....

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NextWeb = New Ideas

Yesterday evening, I attended a small gathering of internet entrepaneurs called Nextweb. My good friend Jack Bury turned me onto it and I was actually very impressed with the presentations that people put together to share their budding ideas.

I've been toying around with an internet based company idea for a while. I.E. this blog and the adjoined "webshop". But here's the thing, It's really hard to get clicks and interest in what you're doing on the web boosted up enough to be a cultural phenomenon, underground or mainstream wise. So, I'm hoping that learning more about how people are building their web company models will help me to refine my concepts and bring much more functionality and usefullness to this blog and other things I have coming down the pipe.

No comments: