....slowly, but surely.....

Saturday, September 23, 2006

La Dee Dah

Things are moving along in the land of Nate. Yesterday I did some sketching and cut some patterns for a new v-neck tshirt. It still needs a lot of work, but it was good to get on the sewing machine again and just have fun. Now that my body is finally starting to move in the direction I've been coaxing it for the past few months, i've been inspired to work on the tshirt line idea.

That's right, I've been inspired by my own body. It doesn't sound too kosher, but its a good thing. Who doesn't want to feel better about the way they look?

Oh. Doyle NY sent me some auction information and I'm seriously considering going to an auction soon. It's about time I show my face in 'high society' again. Doyle has a very good reputation, and an excellent respect for their clients / customers. I'm horrible with my money, so why not sink some of it into a collection of random crap from a reputable auction house?

No comments: