....slowly, but surely.....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Today, one of my friends called me and told me that he was in the hospital. I hate when people do that. They wait until there is nothing that you can do, and then spring something on you that may call for you to help out in some way. It's very passive aggressive. But, I wish him well and will be checking up on him later on in the week.

I forgot to call another one of my friends on his birthday and now its too early in the morning to do it today, so he and I will have to wait a bit longer to exchange pleasantries over the phone.

Pictures, I need go get a camera and take more pictures of myself and my surroundings. I've been going places and doing things, and I have no evidence of it all besides my own faltering memories. Sad

So, the summer diet has started today and my body is beginning to forgive me for the evils I've inflicted upon it during the frosty months of winter. No more blubber luvin', it's all about skin, muscle and bone now.

OK Things to do SOON!

TAXES!
Cat
Spring cleaning!

No comments: