....slowly, but surely.....

Friday, March 16, 2007

Recuperation

So winter is slowly easing its icy grip on the city. My respiratory system and sinus cavities rejoice!

I had planned on making a short visit to DC for a birthday party and to see friends, but lack of funds at the moment has forced me to postpone it until next week. I don't mind not being extraordinarily rich, but it would be nice to have enough money to do things the way I wanted to do them and when I wanted to do them. Whatever

Does anyone else come home from the club or a night out on the town and find a scratch or a bruise on themselves? It is such a mystery to me. I came home the other night from going out with friends, and there was a thin scratch on my face that has healed but has left me with the deeper scar of having experienced this numerous times without any clue to how or why it has happened? I couldn't be getting that drunk? Right?

Whatever

So, I have this unsettling habit that I'm trying to break. I've tried to replace it with another activity and that worked for a while, but now I've gone back to the original behavior. Even though this behavior may sometimes keep me from doing something much worse, I still want to have better control over myself and know that I'm not compulsively acting out... its interesting and scary and annoying all at once.

No comments: