....slowly, but surely.....

Sunday, March 25, 2007

You are not Alone

This weekend I've been fortunate enough to spend time with nine friends over the course of two days.

As long as I've lived in this city, I don't think I've ever, "done" it the way I did it this weekend (which isn't even over yet). Having the right people to go to places with and enjoy all that the city has to offer with makes being here all the more enjoyable.

I really feel as though I've received the most bang for my buck this weekend, and I have my friends to thank for that.

I've always been a firm believer that people make an experience and not places or things. This weekend has been further proof of that. In response to this new appreciation I have for bringing as many of my friends and associates together as possible for events, I plan to be much more aware of who is around me and the reasons why I chose to spend time with certain people.

No comments: