....slowly, but surely.....

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Time for an Update

Today was really busy and I noticed that when things start getting hectic, I start getting frustrated and "complainy" I didn't like how that felt and I'm certainly going to work on it immediately. Seeing as how I have at least 4 business trips coming up, I'm going to have to!

I've resumed my pet research today, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to buy the cat that I want. I want a pet that has a history and a future. Adopting strays is wonderful, but I want to have the option of breeding my cat and showing it competitively. Right now, I'm looking at Skookums, Siamese, and British short hairs.

Google Earth is Amazing! They have this online community thing where you can register and post points of interest to the globe. Since I plan on leaving Bay Ridge in the next few months, and really need to stay on top of my blogging and other digital interests, I'm going to attempt to do a little multimedia review of my stay here. Hopefully, if I do it right, it will be complete with pictures of place of interest, restaurant and shop reviews, mini-films recorded by cell phone etc. This project will not only increase my proficiency with the internet and all of the newfangled blogging programs, but it will allow me to pay homage to the little neighborhood that has so quietly and effectively nurtured me for the past two years.

No comments: