....slowly, but surely.....

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bunnies Beware!

Yesterday, I began round 2 of my spring cleaning regimen. I found some orange oil stuff for wood under the kitchen sink, so I thought to myself, why not use this on the hardwood floors all over the apartment since I'm going to be mopping anyways. The floors are certainly shining and look like a V05 commercial for wood, but they are also slicker than a used car salesman covered in sun tan oil. I'll just be walking around the apartment and all of a sudden, I'll lose my footing. The first couple of times it was funny and novel, now its just hazardous. I wonder how long all of this beauty and a buffoonery will last?

The kitchen is another story altogether. I've mopped the floor in there twice, but it just won't stay clean. Shoes are taken off as soon as I get into the house and I don't have any pets, but it just won't stay clean. It's white linoleum, so maybe there's a trick to keeping it clean that I haven't learned yet.

One thing that did go well was the bunny hunt. Those dust bunnies learned the meaning of fear yesterday. I was merciless!

No comments: