....slowly, but surely.....

Monday, March 01, 2010

MOVIE TRAILER: JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT: THE RADIANT CHILD

I really wish I knew more about his work. I have to make some time to study more. But what I do know about his life and his work excites and troubles me. I wonder if some of the things that made him successful and full of ideas, also took his life in the end...

 
 

Sent to you by knoemoore via Google Reader:

 
 

via CONCRETELOOP.COM by J. Dakar on 3/1/10

Check out the trailer of the documentary Jean-Michel Basquiat: The Radiant Child, directed by friend Tamra Davis, which features never-before seen footage of the artist painting and talking about his art two years before his death in 1988 and sets the record straight following Julian Schnabel's fictional Basquiat.

The film, which was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance last month, was released February 21 and will be shown at SXSW next month.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: