....slowly, but surely.....

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Its All Fun and Games

So, I've gotten back into gaming a little. I have a nintendo ds, a playstation, some online mmorpg's and I've even been downloading games on my cell phone. I have to say, that I really enjoy the diversions. Things have been more stressful than usual at work, and the games really help bring some fun, color, interest and perspective into my days.

Helio, my new cell provider is doing a great job I think. i can spend hours just playing with the phones features, watching clips, taking pictures, posting them to the internet, listening to music, sending messages etc. Its hard to remember a time when people shared one phone in a household of 4 or more and took turns talking on it. Now when someone calls me, I can have the phone play a song that reminds me of them and
see a picture of them that I took as well.

What really amazes me now a days is how life is imitating art. I remember being blown away by the visuals in Minority report and wishing that I had a computer screen that I could just touch to input data. Now, with the new Microsoft Surface and other multi-touch interface units, I could do it! (If I could afford it)

Even with this blog and my myspace page (which are linked, i think). I can add stuff like this helio banner to get other people interested in helio and hopefully make some friends that would want to use the Buddy Beacon application with me here in NYC.

No comments: