....slowly, but surely.....

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wake up call

My job is hard. I really think that this is the first time in a long time that I've been intellectually challenged by my work. Professional pharma advertising and corporate communication is drastically different from consumer work. I'm reading things and handling information that I would have never been entrusted with at the consumer focused agency. Now, the downside to all of this new responsibility and intellectual stimulation is a glaringly obvious lack of creative writing! Hello! What kind of copywriter, rarely gets a chance to actually write something?

Well, I do get to write here, in my blog.  But that's just not good enough for me anymore. I'm getting back into a grove, I'm finishing up old projects and consolidating some of the really old ideas into the my new ideas. It's just got to work. 

No comments: